Quick self-diagnosis test
Introduction from Dr Doug Jenkinson
Symptoms (sounds and video)
Who catches it
How do you catch it
A printout for your doctor
Send a comment
Who is Dr Doug Jenkinson?
Email, Skype, phone Dr J
Sufferers' comments and experiences
I suggest the following possible reasons
Back to email page
- Describing the precise symptoms to a doctor
with my experience of whooping cough, can make the diagnosis of whooping cough
or otherwise, more certain.
- You want to confirm what your own doctor has
told you about whooping cough issues is in accordance with other medical
- Issues regarding immunization after possible
whooping cough often need to be tailored to individual circumstances, and
getting the proper answer can be difficult.
- Issues regarding the prescribing of
antibiotics for protection of contacts are difficult, and you may want to
clarify the best course of action for your family circumstances.
- The paroxysms of whooping cough can be very
frightening and it can be difficult to get anyone to understand this and get
- You may want to send me a recording for my
- You may want to talk to me on the telephone.
- You may want advice on how to approach your
own doctor or emergency room doctor tactfully about a self diagnosed illness.
- You may have developed a symptom I have not
described or explained, and want to check it out.
- You may want to find the best way of getting
it confirmed in your particular circumstances.