Whooping cough Home page
Quick self-diagnosis test for whooping cough
Introduction from Dr Doug Jenkinson
Symptoms of whooping cough (sounds and video)
Treatment of whooping cough
Laboratory diagnosis of whooping cough
Complications of whooping cough
Prevention of whooping cough
Who catches whooping cough
How do you catch whooping cough
FAQ whooping cough
A printout for your doctor
Statistics on whooping cough
Send a comment
Keyworth study of whooping cough
Who is Dr Doug Jenkinson?
Email, Skype, phone Dr J about whooping cough
Sufferers' comments and experiences of whooping cough
News about whooping cough
Extra material about whooping cough
I suggest the following possible reasons
Back to email page
- Describing the precise symptoms to a doctor
with my experience of whooping cough, can make the diagnosis of whooping cough
or otherwise, more certain.
- You want to confirm what your own doctor has
told you about whooping cough issues is in accordance with other medical
- Issues regarding immunization after possible
whooping cough often need to be tailored to individual circumstances, and
getting the proper answer can be difficult.
- Issues regarding the prescribing of
antibiotics for protection of contacts are difficult, and you may want to
clarify the best course of action for your family circumstances.
- The paroxysms of whooping cough can be very
frightening and it can be difficult to get anyone to understand this and get
- You may want to send me a recording for my
- You may want to talk to me on the telephone.
- You may want advice on how to approach your
own doctor or emergency room doctor tactfully about a self diagnosed illness.
- You may have developed a symptom I have not
described or explained, and want to check it out.
- You may want to find the best way of getting
it confirmed in your particular circumstances.